River's Edge Commons Park Expansion Project is Underway!
7 Sep 2016
- Construction begins on August 22, 2016.
- Substantial completion by October 1, 2016.
- Final completion in the Spring of 2017.
- Begining August 22 the lower city parking lot will be closed to provide a staging area for construction. A construction fence will be installed between the Elk River Lutheran Church and the city parking lots, as well as aroud the top of the existing plaza to prevent access to the construction site.
- Once complete this expansion will nearly double the seating capacity for the summer concert series and provide an exceptional venue for weddings.
If you have any questions, please contact Parks and Recreation Director Michael Hecker at 763.635.1161 or mhecker@ElkRiverMN.gov